(au castle merovence)

Sunday, June 24, 2012

The night Harley ran up his tunnel for the 1st time!

This is Brianna, and my little brother wonderful Harley the Kid Stahlman said I want to run up my tunnel today but it's too tall for me to reach it myself all the way still. And Mom said, I will lift you up. And he got upset since she was scooping him up and pushing him up it to start him off. So he tried to bite her and she said, well I won't do it then. And he said, I didn't actually bite you so I'm going to try again. And he ran over and he came back. The next time, he wiggled away but he came immediately back again. That time, he ran right up it, like Mom gave him a boost up and she said I'm just helping you get started so you see how it feels and now you know how it happens so if you can, you can do it again all by yourself now. And he ran straight the heck up it and we all went OMFG! and laughed and clapped and were all so happy! The end for now Lol. It's night. PS. if a hamster nips at the mom's hand it only means "I am afraid" and moms all know that lol. Goodnight for now! xoxo Brianna the Marie Stahlman :)

No comments:

Post a Comment