(au castle merovence)

Thursday, March 31, 2011

reggie: poetry contest winner #1

Stories for a poetry contest we didn't enter, because of the fact that we are cats, lol.
I love my mom, she is hurt
Make her nose clear
She lives alone in her mind
Until the pain is gone
She is my family
I need her with me
Spare her the pain
Let her be free of this again
Like she was before, where the weather was cool,
Out in San Francisco

She lived with me
The climate changed
And so did her will to live
Let it be rain sleet hail or wind!
Not the sun!

She smiles when its cold
She love it grey and windy
She gives me hugs and kisses
She closes the windows when it's hot
And lets the A/C fly free
And pays for it without a smile

It begins each day
Do I have a migraine?
How can I avoid one?
Let my name be here,
Love, Reggie





(RS/3.11)

No comments:

Post a Comment